Join Our Team
Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Landscape Ninja?
Do you want to work with a trusted, full service sustainable landscape design, construction, and maintenance company serving all of the Greater Milwaukee area?
We hire landscape ninjas/technicians with the skills to provide common sense, ecological based solutions.
This position assumes responsibility for installing and maintaining landscapes, while representing our company motto of “we’re not just landscaping, we’re landscaping with intelligence.” Specific tasks may include digging, racking, hauling material via wheelbarrow, trimming, chain sawing, and irrigating.
- You will work directly with the owner, learning from his expertise and giving you an opportunity to grow in the industry.
- Check out Paul’s hiring video to learn more about the job, the company and the culture: <link>
- It is hard, but rewarding work. Our clients thank us for saving them time & money through our efforts.
- We travel within 40 miles of metro Milwaukee and work in an outdoor setting. This is Wisconsin, there will be cold, rain, snow and the occasional hot day!
- We will train the right person who will work hard and makes no excuses!
We offer a consistent seasonal work schedule, which is typically from mid-March through mid-December (when the weather turns inclement), 40 hours per week (overtime is available, but not required), the potential for performance-based bonuses, and opportunities for advancement. Compensation package is based on experience.
Are you properly prepared to be a Landscape Ninja?
- At least 18 years of age (Required), and
- High school or equivalent (Preferred), and
- Bachelors’ degree (environmental studies, civil engineering, horticulture, hydrology, biology & ecology) (Preferred), or Associate’s degree, and
- Five (5) years of relevant experience, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Are you ready to Landscape with intelligence? – Apply today!
Send resume and/& personal statement as to why I should hire you to: [email protected]
Diverse Environment Landscapes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.